Friday, April 1, 2011

Packing for the market

Friday is market packing day.  This weekend involves packing for the Daylesford Makers Market which is on tomorrow and the Arts Centre Market when is held on Sundays.  As I drive to Daylesford I can can take a little more in the way of props.



Then when I come home tomorrow I repack for the Arts Centre on Sunday.  I travel to Melbourne by train on Sunday.  It is better for the environment and better for me.  I take a two basket trolley so I have to concentrate more on stock.  When the Art Centre Market was in the under croft we had storage for props.  Now that the market is all on St Kilda Road and on the back of the grassed area between Hamer Hall and the Arts Centre there is no storage. I'm becoming more inventive.

Packing on the veranda of the studio is bliss when the weather is fine.  Wonder how many more weeks I will be able to do this before the weather changes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...