Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Bonnets

Today I'm packing for 2 markets which are on this weekend.  Tomorrow I'll be at the Daylesford Makers Market which will be held in the Daylesford Primary School in Vincent St.  On Sunday you will find me at the Sunday Arts Market on St Kilda Road, Melbourne from 10am.  I'm in the row of stall at the back of the grass near Hamer Hall. On Monday I'm having a relaxing day!!


Blue with a hand felted band with a touch of green.


Purple with a felt spiral.  I love this colour and it suits so many women.



Raspberry red finished with lace, beads and guinea fowl feathers.

Packing is finished so now for some cooking.  Have soup cooking on the slow combustion stove - as well as quinces.  I have been cooking quinces and apples together.  Adding the apples means I don't need to add sugar.  Think I'll make an apple and quince tart.  You may have realised that we have an abundance of quinces here.

1 comment:

baukje said...

Your hats are so elegant. And I LOVE quinces, last fall I made sirop with quinces, I still have some !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...