Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Markets on Saturday and Sunday

Next Saturday I have a stall at the Buninyong Farmers Market.  My stall is inside the Town Hall.  I have been spinning Chunky yarn and this is the first batch of colours for next weekend. I will be dyeing more yarn tomorrow and Thursday so I have a good range of colours for you to choose from. Knitting weather is definitely here.



Sunday I'll be at the Arts Centre Market in Melbourne  with Missy MaoMao and Lynda from Twisted Violet Jewellery


Tomorrow I'll be back to show you a beret you can knit with a hank of Chunky yarn.

3 comments:

busygnomes said...

Look at all that gorgeous wool!, love that coffee pot cosy.
Did you get my last email couple of weeks ago?
Anyhoo, we're home now for the holidays, pop up whenever you feel like it.
kerrie xo

baukje said...

Lovely yarn!

colleen said...

Yummy colours. That's what I like deciding what colours to make.
Cheers,
Colleen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...