Thursday, September 2, 2010

Daylesford on Saturday



Almost finished is a new range of tea cosies for my busy market weekend.  I'll be at Daylesford Makers Market on Saturday.  The market is from 10am till 3pm in the Town Hall.  You will find a great selection of stalls at this market and it is always a fun day.  For this tea cosy I have dyed the fabric and added detail with some Japanese ribbon I found in my special stash.






A fish theme tea cosy and egg cosies to match.  The fabric cosies have a wool lining to keep the tea pot warm.

Today I'm working with this fabric.  A colourful pattern of colourful mushrooms.  I will show you my creation tomorrow. 

1 comment:

Darwinstorm said...

Those mushrooms are really awesome. Remember to save any scrapes for my rag rug :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...