Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

Today the weather forecast is for lots and lots of rain and strong winds.  The dogs, Darwin and Mopsy love their morning walk.  So this morning we walked early before the rain - well it was before the heavy rain.  We are lucky to have a loft for drying the wet coats.

Just as I opened the back door I noticed this beautiful sight.  Where had I left the camera?????  Found it hidden under yarns in the studio (note to myself - its time to have a tidy up day)



And this is the other end of the rainbow.  The dogs and I didn't make it to the end of the rainbow.  In fact it was amazing we made it to the end of the road.  Lots of new smells after the rain and Darwin needed to investigate.  We said hello to Kerrie's dog Scruff, waived and wagged tails when  Nola drove past and near the Creek we managed to startle 2 ducks.  A beautiful morning.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...