Saturday, October 10, 2015

Big Week of Sewing


The Arts Centre Market has been very busy for me this year. Last Sunday my big sales were bunting and sock yarn


This week I have been sewing bunting every day.
 


Customers want bunting for all occasions so I have a good mix of colours for tomorrow's market.
 


 
I will hopefully list bunting on the website next week but if there is a bunting you would like just send me a message through my website.
 




I know it is early for many of us but I have also been making Christmas bunting.
 
The bunting is approx. 3 metres.  I am planning to make shorter versions also.
 
Next week's work list is mostly spinning and weaving with some time for bunting.
Hope you are enjoying your weekend. I'm about o make a birthday cake for my DIL.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...