Friday, January 7, 2011

Busy Week


The week has been busy here.  Still more to finish today but after I wind off sock yarn into hanks I'm off to town for coffee. Then home to dye yarn.  Great drying weather today.  Well it will be warm although I can hear some rain on the roof just now.



Finally have a shearer organised.  The sheep keep asking me when they can give me their fleeces.  Shearing is a month late due to the rain.  Need to clean out the shed.





A farm scene tea cosy.  A cute grey ceramic sheep with a black face, a chook (chicken), a bee, a barn and of course a farmer.

And now I'm making some smaller cosies like this turret cosy.  Have another small cosy nearly finished so will work to get another one or two finished for the Arts Centre Market in Melbourne on Sunday.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...