Friday, December 17, 2010

Where will I see you??

If you are out and about this weekend you will find me at Buninyong Farmers Market on Saturday Morning, the Daylesford Makers Twilight Market from 4pm Saturday and then on Sunday at the Melbourne Arts Centre Market from 10am.  So still plenty of markets to browse for last minute gifts.
I'm all packed and ready to go!!!

This week I have been designing tea cosies, brooches and felted hats.  Yarn spinning is next on the list.


This cosy is the last one finished today.  A colour combination that would suit a vintage teaset.

A mini tea cosy for the mini teapot.
Red and charcoal is a popular colourscheme.  This cosy sold as soon as I put it on the website.  Will make more with a red theme.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...