Saturday, March 27, 2010

Just a Touch of Yellow

The latest tea cosy just listed on Etsy today.  I'm busy planning my stall for the Stitches and Craft Show on 9th May (at Caulfield Racecourse  - I'm just going to be there for one day) and I'm thinking of making a couple of tea cosy kits as well as other kits for hats and scarves.  So next week I need to have all the planning done and start the action.

Someone told me this a a day lily.  The one plant has been producing new lilies day after day.  A superb colour and there are more lilies to come. This is the third year the plant has flowered, the first two years were nothing like this years display.

On Easter Saturday you will find me at the Makers Market in Daylesford and the Studio Shop on the farm will be open on Easter Monday for those travelling over Easter.

1 comment:

busygnomes said...

Tea cosy kits, what a great idea.
Love this Autumn one.
Mopsy's puppies are gorgeous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...