Monday, January 25, 2010

Sunday's Market

This tea cosy is just finished and is decorated with silk flowers, beads and leaves. I even ventured into my basket of Habu yarns to decorate this tea cosy. This tea cosy is listed in my Etsy shop.





Yesterday was a busy day at Southbank. I had been working on tea cosies last week and planning to list them on Etsy. Took photos etc but didn't have time to list on Saturday. So the tea cosies made their way into the market bag when I was packing on Saturday night. And yesterday was tea cosy day at the market. So back to work this week. I have the cosies knitted so the flowers need to be knitted or made using silk fabric. Have dyed some silk this morning.
Taffy and Brie both return from holidays this week. Taffy has been in Vietnam and Brie in Japan. Both have had to send parcels home!!! Perhaps a little too much shopping.


2 comments:

Darwinstorm said...

eh hem! Some of that too much shopping is going to end up with you! Tell Darwin I luv him and not to be such a sook about the haircut and I`ll see you on Friday - if I can get on the plane with my luggage.

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

oh my these are FaB teacosies!
i've never seen anything like them - gorgeous!
thx for sharing such creativity!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...