Friday, July 10, 2009

Making

These beautil flowers were waiting for me when I returned from the market last Sunday. I have no idea what they are called. The colours are so subtle and soft I dyed yarn to match!

A busy week dyeing wool and making hats. I made this hat for a customer who just missed out on purchasing a similar hat at the market. This morning I will post 2 hats to the customer. Hats are such a personal item I thought if I send 2 hats there is a choice.


And I've been dyeing chunky yarn - lots and lots. This is a hank I would like to keep but have put it on Etsy. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6206845



And here is great winter colour mix. This is an 8 ply English Leicester and Corriedale wool blend.
This yarn is also on Etsy

So with lots of work I have stocked the shop again.

On Tuesday Ballarat Dustteam members met for a coffee and a chat. Tuesday night was a Raveller knitting get together at The Boathouse. Must take camera next time.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...