Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Arts Centre Market

The fresh new look of the Arts Centre Market, Melbourne.  I took the before photos as I was setting up on Sunday and didn't get to take photos later in the day.  Next Sunday I will try to get time to take more photos.
There are some sheep around the corner I want to show you.


 Next Sunday my stall will be located up these steps and to the left.


This is the section of the market at the high end of  the grassed area and sculpture.


The sculpture which was enjoyed by many children later in the day.  Behind the sculpture you can see the back of the St Kilda Rd level stalls.



Setting up my stall last Sunday.  Such pleasant weather for the whole day.  I'm busy making more tea cosies this week. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...