Monday, June 20, 2011

Socks and Jam


Lots and lots of sock yarn has been dyed.  These are some of the hanks I'll be putting on my website later today.


La Bassine jams and marmalades are delicious.  The jams are available at the Buninyong Farmers Market on the 3rd Saturday of the month.  Farmers Markets are great places to find special home made products.
I opened  Lemon Marmalade to have on my toast this morning.  Lots and lots of fruit.  Tomorrow I will try the apricot and almond.



The wind is blowing a gale today.  Not sure it is the best day to wash fleece but want to get this fleece washed and dried today.  I've put the fleece outside for a while and then I think the loft will warm enough to finish the drying.

And just need to let you know the chooks (chickens) did not produce any eggs today. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...