Saturday, October 3, 2009

Northside Makers Market

Next Saturday I will be at the Northside Makers Market. I always enjoy the markets at Northcote. Have been busy making some new stock including tea cosies.



My garden needs lots of TLC but some flowers just bloom not matter what.


Have been busy with the tea cosies this week. Pinks & mauves....




...and yellows....







...and blues....




and orange and red.......

I am now going back to the dyepot. Have some yarn to dye for tomorrow's market. No rain so the yarn hopefully will dry outside and then I'll hang it in front of slow combustion stove.


Have Dustteam coffee this week and Ravelry knitting as well. Will be in Melbourne one day with Michele. She is having chemo so we chat while all that is happening. Nurses at RWH are the best, always friendly and caring.
Getting lots of knitting finished so hope to have more tea cosies for the Northcote Market.







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...