Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A walk with Darwin

Usually we take Darwin for two walks each day. David takes him down the paddock for a good run. I take Darwin down the road and to the creek and sometimes to check on the fruit trees. Today has been rather rainy so I waited for a break in the weather for the walk. And I thought I should take some photos as we wandered along. Well don't know what was in the wattle but Darwin was rather interested.

We needed to check who may have been around recently....


And then our attention turned to the sheep we spotted in the paddock.....



Water in the creek. Being a Portuguese Water Dog we need to study the water flow, decide if the weather is suitable for a swim...not today as it is too cold.................






You know, sometimes there are ducks in the creek and they do an impressive fly past just for me...

Well we kept walking and I was wanting to eat the camera and she put it away!!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...