Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Week that was!

Last Saturday I was at the Makers Market at Daylesford.  Lots of great stalls and a good variety of products.  The venue at the Town Hall is ideal.  I thoroughly enjoyed the day chatting to other stall holders I hadn't seen for a while.  The market finished at 3pm which is good for stall holders but not sure if it is a bit early for shoppers.

On the Sunday I went to Melbourne to the Arts Centre Market.  Don't need to say how exhausted I was by Sunday night.

This week has been lots of fun.  Brie has been here making a gift for a friend.  The gift involved using my very old Singer sewing machine which did not let us down.  Had better not say too much yet  in case Brie's friend reads my blog.  We worked late last night and I am pleasantly surprised how much of the "gift" was finished by the time Brie got on the train (which turned out to be a bus) this afternoon.  Apparently part of the train track was washed away with all the rain.  We didn't get much rain here today and it is still humid.

I'm off to the studio to finish 3 tea cosies tonight.  They are almost finished so should reach my goal.  Gourmet Farmer is also on tonight and I enjoy that show - must keep an eye on the time.


After the Daylesford market Marilyn from missymaomao.blogspot.com , David and the dogs and I went to Jubilee Lake.  A nice place to relax after a busy day. We sat under shady trees by the lake.  The dogs were reasonably well behaved.  Mopsy is expecting puppies next month.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...