Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wooden Dolls

My mother gave me these 3 wooden dolls when I was a very young child. I found them to be very good friends and we chatted about many things I'm sure! The three of them were never separated and I always lined them up together just like this with the doll in uniform in the middle.

We are in for a hot day. After some essential food shopping this morning I am off to the studio. I was to go shopping yesterday but just didn't get there.

The Northcote Market is on again on the last Saturday in November. I will put the address on the blog later on - Well the market is at the Uniting Church in High St. I just can't remember the number.

1 comment:

Darwinstorm said...

I can't believe those dolls lasted T and I growing up!

I am currently in love with the air con at work as it was unpleasantly warm on the way to work this morning.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...