Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Old Grey Fergie



This is our old grey Fergie tractor having a rest under the tree.  The mower needs some repairs (I think the mower took one look at all the grass and took a sickie!!!).  The tractor has had many bypasses and transplants over the years.  I notice that David has used a wool pack to keep the tractor dry.  We are shearing on Saturday and I wondered why I was missing a wool pack.

Well we have booked the shearer for Saturday but the rain is bucketing down and it feel it will be impossible to get the sheep dry yet again. 

Thoughts are with those in Queensland.  Each news bulletin gives more news of evacuations and disaster.

1 comment:

colleen said...

I can understand why the old Fergie and mower had a sickie. The long grass around our farm is mind blowing.
Cheers,
Colleen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...