Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Woolly Week

A week of lots of spinning and dyeing.  I am about to brave the rain and go to the studio to pack the last of the orders to be sent out tomorrow morning.  It takes longer for the yarn to dry in this damp weather.  At night I hang the yarn from racks in the loft and this is the best way to get it dry.
All the animals are fed.  Dinner is early on these windy wet days.


 These yarns have been sent to Hip 2 Knit in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Love the natural grey.  Not much left until December shearing.  Let me know if you would like some.  I have some ideas about what I would like to knit but will share!!

Weather is freezing and wet again.  Our road is still closed at the creek.  So far we haven't lost any trees although I have noticed a few trees have fallen over as the ground is saturated and root systems are not deep enough.

Must remember to take my camera when I go into Ballarat next.  Lots of water in Lake Wendouree.

Saturday is the Buninyong Farmers Market.  I'll be in the Buninyong Town Hall from 9am.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...