Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Window Sheep Family

The sheep family living on my studio window ledge is growing. T gave me the small sheep with the wooden head last week.
No photos to prove it but today I went to Melbourne to the Craft Show with Missy Mao Mao. http://missymaomao.blogspot.com/ We went on an early train and were there when the doors opened. Most of our looking was done before the crowds. I had a few things to collect, some city shopping to do and then came home.
After having a cuppa I dyed some 8 ply yarn in greens. Lots more yarn to dye
tomorrow as I desperately need to restock for Arts Centre Market on Sunday. My yarn comes on large cones after being spun at the mill and I then have to wind it into hanks for dyeing. Glad I have enough hanks for this weeks dyeing but next week its back to the hanking again..

1 comment:

Minnie66 said...

I went to the craft fair yesterday and on the way home on the train I was asked a knitting question by a young man (I was knitting a baby hat for Guardian Angel project) and when we were talking he told me about your site so I am going to have a good look! Keep up the good work!
Mary

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...