Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Some Mornings

Up early.  Same most days as I have to get up at 5am on a Sunday to go to the market in Melbourne and I find it easier to get up early every day.  Then Sunday is not such a shock! 
So this morning as usual I went to the felting studio which is where the exercise bike lives.  I'm on the exercise bike, hear the baaing and see the hungry sheep.  There is so little grass the sheep are fed every day.

So off the bike and out to feed the sheep.  Ducks were then complaining they had not had breakfast.  May as well feed the ducks.  Postie came so collected the mail.  Dogs looked at me and asked about a treat.  Had better water the veggies as it will be hot again today.  And back on the bike to do my time!

 
Hoping the cloud cover stays for a while to keep the temperature down today.

 
Autumn just starting here.

 
 
Early morning
 
 

Some happiness on the verandah.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...