Thursday, July 15, 2010

What You Find.....

What you find when you are cleaning up!  I have started sorting family photos. We found boxes of photos when packing up Mum's house.  So pleased that she valued family history and kept these treasures for us.  It has taken a long time for me to be able to sort through some things and the photos are about the last of the boxes.

There was no way I was ever going to escape from this pram!



This is the house where the photo of me in the pram was taken.  Mum and Dad built this house at the end of the war.  Mum said that the builder found a few extra bricks and was able to add a small porch.  My great Aunts Mollie and Ev lived next door and could be found looking straight into Mum's kitchen window.  It looks like our house block was sub divided from the Aunts' block. 

Have to stop looking at photos and get an order finished.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...